Friday, March 13, 2009

Week 1: Abou Eid Resources

Today, Arab Abou Eid are settled in the village of حوش الرافعة where they are concentrated in the neighborhood of حوش العرب. They started to buy lands in حوش الرافعة in 1959 where the cost of the land was extremely low. They traded goats for land ownership.

The neighborhood of حوش العرب is surrounded, except from the north, by agricultural lands owned by the Yezbek family. Residential areas of the village of حوش السناد, owned by the Parliament Member Nabil De Frage, surround the neighborhood of حوش العرب from the north.

The source of drinking water is mainly potable water and water from fountains. The fountains used are نبع حوشبا ونبع تل الغسيل.

Arab Abou Eid herdsmen use pastures in neighboring areas such as شمصطار وحوش الرافعة for grazing. They pay a fee to the مختار and this can be seen as a mean of controlling and managing grazing.

Arab Abou Eid do not own any agricultural land, but many of them work in agriculture.

1 comment:



  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete